Would you like to learn the fabulous art of brush pen calligraphy and impress your friends and family with fantastic gift tags, greetings cards, wrapping paper and addressed envelopes?
If you are looking for a new hobby, interested in designing stunning stationery for your wedding, or you have dabbled in calligraphy and would like to become more confident in this art, then this course is perfect for you. You can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
In the Brush Pen Calligraphy Course PART ONE you learn how to:
- hold the brush pen correctly
- use the brush pen to create calligraphy strokes and letter shapes
- join letters to make words
- use templates to create attractive gift tags
- use knowledge of creating words to write stylish names on gift tags
- use lots of suggested ideas to have an enjoyable time practising brush pen calligraphy
- apply your calligraphy skills to other projects
With 13 videos and 25 pages, this calligraphy course offers you great value.
Purchasing the course requires signing up rather than purchasing through this shop, and I invite you to read all the information about the course and how to sign up by visiting the A Beginner’s Guide to Brush Pen Calligraphy page to discover more details.