If you have completed the Part One course or have a little knowledge of using a brush pen, this Part Two course is perfect for you. You apply all the ‘how to’ brush pen knowledge you have learned in Part One to creating beautiful calligraphy stationery projects in Part Two. You can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. As well as lifetime access to the videos and pdf workpack, you will receive a beautiful box filled with calligraphy art materials, tied with a luxury ribbon and a brush pen calligraphy tag with your name.
In the Brush Pen Calligraphy Course PART TWO you learn how to:
- Design and create calligraphy with confidence
- Knit words together to create eye catching calligraphy quotes/greetings cards/addressed envelopes
- Create calligraphy on both white and colour paper/card
- Add details/use colour techniques to bring your calligraphy to life
- Use a bone folder to create ‘neat crease’ greetings cards
- Create pretty envelope liners and addresses on envelopes
- Design my very popular personalised hearts
- Apply design details to create calligraphy wrapping paper
- Use/adapt templates to create gifting stationery
- Learn from the bonus video how to beautifully wrap a simple shaped gift
With 42 pages crammed with inspiration, projects, ‘how-to’s’ & templates (includes 21 pages of templates!) and 20 step-by-step videos, the Part Two Brush Pen Calligraphy Course offers more great value.
Purchasing the course requires signing up or logging in (if you have bought Part 1) rather than purchasing through this shop, so please head over to the A Beginner’s Guide to Brush Pen Calligraphy page to discover more details.